• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pioneer P62

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butterbean 150

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a pioneer P62 for sale or trade. It was running but I cant get it to fire. I have too many saws as it is and momma says i gotta thin the herd.i would hate to see this old girl get taken to the junkyard, I was hoping someone here would be interested in taking her home. She would hold her own in the hardwoods.

I have a pioneer P62 for sale or trade. It was running but I cant get it to fire. I have too many saws as it is and momma says i gotta thin the herd.i would hate to see this old girl get taken to the junkyard, I was hoping someone here would be interested in taking her home. She would hold her own in the hardwoods.
If it was lime green I would be all over it. I already have this one.20180224_13342582.jpeg

Pics.20180816_083539.jpeg20180816_083654.jpeg20180816_083610.jpeg20180816_083601.jpeg

Sent from my LML413DL using Tapatalk

Back