• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy pioneer parts P28ES

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eddi49

Reaction score
Hi guys im new to this forum and im asking if any of you guys on here have a couple parts i would like to buy if the prices are right, I have a very good running pioneer P28ES it runs good but i need a couple of parts , a NOS decompression valve and a spare recoil cog thing the part that engages with the flywheel when starting, im sorry i dont know the proper name . I found a NOS decompression but after postage and import duties it was way too expensive ($43) ,so i could do with one that doesnt have import duties added to price. I tried chainsawr.com but out of stock on both items, i bought off them before and they dont charge import duties , but still i paid $25 for 3 screws that held the recoil cover on which i thought was expensive. Does anyone know the thread/pitch for those screws? As you can see its now a really nice saw, any ideas on paint codes/supplier for the paint - the saw was placed near either a fire or a very hot heater dont know which i purchased it like this, the areas that are rough are where i sanded the blistered paint down i also had to refresh oil and fuel caps as they had started to melt luckily they were salvageable. So in conclusion guys can anyone help me finish off this really nice saw. P.s It has the original pioneer bar too.

Attachments

• IMG_20210103_133439.jpg
    IMG_20210103_133439.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20210103_133538.jpg
    IMG_20210103_133538.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
Back