Pioneer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daver

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi Guys
I've got a pioneer 3200 that I use regularly, the threads on the crank are snubbed and I think it's a Lefthand 3/8 - 24. Do any of you happen to know?

Also Iv'e been reading a lot of Pioneer threads but haven't found them, is this the right place? Thanks
Dave

Pioneer Farmsaw II

HI,
Is there anyone out there that might be interested in a pioneer farmsaw II I have one that was running but I can no longer get it to start. compression is 150lbs it has fire it has gas the keyway is not sheared. It is a bit of a mystery to me maybe someone who is familiar with this model might be interested in buying. the overall condition of the saw is very good and would make a nice addition for a collector of sorts. If anybody is interested feel free to contact me at 423-483-1529.

Bob R

Work at P&G huh, cool. I'm doing a shutdown at one of their plants in a few weeks here in Canada!

Still have that dead FarmsawII? I have a good Farmsaw that has a bad starter on it and was wondering if you would part out yours...

Let me know either way...

Thanks!

Pioneer Farmsaw II

HI,
Is there anyone out there that might be interested in a pioneer farmsaw II I have one that was running but I can no longer get it to start. compression is 150lbs it has fire it has gas the keyway is not sheared. It is a bit of a mystery to me maybe someone who is familiar with this model might be interested in buying. the overall condition of the saw is very good and would make a nice addition for a collector of sorts. If anybody is interested feel free to contact me at 423-483-1529.

Bob R
Hi do you still have the farmsaw II

Latest posts

Back