Please help, I need a 36" bar fast!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Reaction score
Hi There, I sent an 090 to Reseda California. The saw arrived just fine but the bar was lost or stolen. The buyer is getting anxious about it and rightfully so.
Could anyone kindly help me out if they have a 36" Stihl bar for an 090. I sent the Duromatic which was lost and have one backordered but dont know when it will arrive. I want to get this arborist off and cutting with his 090.
Please help if you can, I will send funds straight away so the bar can be sent to Reseda Cal.
Thanks, and Best Regards this New Year.
John Lambert

Hi Sonny, thanks for going to bat for me, as others have done, but I believe you are my best savior yet because you are so close to Reseda. Could I call you with details ASAP so I can pay you for the bar and the extra mile you are going? The saw is 404 pitch and the bar should be a .063 Hardnose Laser Duromatic, but if you have the equivilent in a Rollomatic that would be fine.
Thanks again Sonny.
John Lambert

Hi Robert, I thank you for your generous offer, but there seems to be a difference between the bars that fit on the 088 and the 090 even though its the same big mount bar studs. It seems the bar slot in the the two different saws verys somewhat. I never could figure out why they did this, but thanks again Robert. By the way, I thought you had weld a couple of those together so as to get a 70" bar for that Husky 55 you have now!
Keep The Big Chips Flyin' Good Buddy!

Back