PLEASE HELP ME W/ BRUSH BANDIT 1290/1690IGNITION/ KEY MURPHY SWITCH WIRING

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So my IGNITION/ key MURPHY switch had to be replaced and a mechanic I know came to fix it. He did not take a picture of how it was hooked up and once the new switch was put on has not been able to get it connected correctly again. IT HAS BEEN 4 DAYS AND HAS COST ME $1000's!!!!! THIS IS TERRIBLE AND I NEED A DIAGRAM OR PICTURE OF SOMEONES 1290/1690 ASAP PLEASE!! I AM VERY APPRECIATIVE TO Y'ALL GOING THE EXTRA MILE TO HELP ME WITH THIS!! THANKS

So my IGNITION/ key MURPHY switch had to be replaced and a mechanic I know came to fix it. He did not take a picture of how it was hooked up and once the new switch was put on has not been able to get it connected correctly again. IT HAS BEEN 4 DAYS AND HAS COST ME $1000's!!!!! THIS IS TERRIBLE AND I NEED A DIAGRAM OR PICTURE OF SOMEONES 1290/1690 ASAP PLEASE!! I AM VERY APPRECIATIVE TO Y'ALL GOING THE EXTRA MILE TO HELP ME WITH THIS!! THANKS
Like the other postersaud call bandit
Also i would not take the loss of thousands a day i would have gotten a diff mechanic and or hotwired ut untill sorted out

Back