PM Canadien

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my other one it’s a little dusty in my boiler building.
Not much hi tech in the air filter should be pretty easy to find something that will work. As to a replica of the original...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 7
My latest PM...
It identifies as a Skil but we all know it's roots.
The good,it's in pretty nice shape and complete.Muffler is complete,primer is still on the saw.The top cover is there,i have a 390 missing the cover
The bad,foot plate is broke,a fin is broke off the flywheel,it has slight scoring but the rings are free.
If the piston looked better i would have tried to start it,gas tank smells ok.It requires a deeper look into why it's scored,so no further damage gets done.1690 d.jpg1690 a.jpg1690 b.jpg1690 c.jpg1690 f.jpg

Another PM showed up to join the family.
It has some history with CN that will be interesting to find out.
Plus a roller tip bar with the PM crest etched in,which is the first one i have seen,probaly the original one because it is in the manual.
Another bonas was the manual.It apparently has a new fuel system and was running .

Attachments

• pm 360 i.jpg
    pm 360 i.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 20
  • pm 360 e.jpg
    pm 360 e.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 18
  • pm 360 g.jpg
    pm 360 g.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 21
  • pm 360 h.jpg
    pm 360 h.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 21
  • pm 360 c.jpg
    pm 360 c.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 18
  • pm 360 f.jpg
    pm 360 f.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 14
  • pm 360 d.jpg
    pm 360 d.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 18
I think the tag relates to the CN number on the handle going to try and clean it to see if there is anything under the silver paint.
CB,what are the unique things about this one?
By the looks of the clutch it dosn't look used much,the guy i got it from found it at a garage sale for $10.Spent $90 at a small engine shop to get it running.He wouldn't take any offers under $100.

Can't remember when I've ever seen a 370 (270s are everywhere). And the condition is very good, with a nice decal on the top cover. Other than that, I'm pretty sure it's basically a 270 underneath.

I think the tag relates to the CN number on the handle going to try and clean it to see if there is anything under the silver paint.
CB,what are the unique things about this one?
By the looks of the clutch it dosn't look used much,the guy i got it from found it at a garage sale for $10.Spent $90 at a small engine shop to get it running.He wouldn't take any offers under $100.
Possibly was Purchased by CN Rail and kept in a pickup, in case needed. Most crews working around the tracks had chainsaws to clear fallen trees. They also had CN Printed or stamped on most tools purchased.

Latest posts

Back