Poll: What model for the next AS build off??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What model would you prefer to see in the next AS build off?

• 044/MS440/046/MS460/Hybrid

Votes: 27 14.1%
  • MS441

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • MS261

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • 026/MS260

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • 066/MS660

Votes: 28 14.7%

Votes: 24 12.6%
  • 385/390

• 394/395

Votes: 37 19.4%
  • Other

Votes: 29 15.2%

• Total voters
188833d1309281340-rep-bmp

I was gonna go through the thread and cull all the BS. But then the thread would make no sence.

So... if you'se cats wanna start a new one... I can close this one... and police out the BS from the get go in the new one.

Your call... :)

Gary

Just my opinion but I dont see a thing wrong with letting Brad enter his 440 in it. I bet it will surprise some people.
Its all in good fun anyways. Maybee its not to late to just to include 440's too at that. I mean since Stihl re-introduced them and all. I bet there would be a lot more saws in the mix then. But I can surely understand the rules being set and all too.

Just my opinion but I dont see a thing wrong with letting Brad enter his 440 in it. I bet it will surprise some people.
Its all in good fun anyways. Maybee its not to late to just to include 440's too at that. I mean since Stihl re-introduced them and all. I bet there would be a lot more saws in the mix then. But I can surely understand the rules being set and all too.

Judging from the amount of entries in the last contest I don't think there will be a problem filling the slots in this one.

I was gonna go through the thread and cull all the BS. But then the thread would make no sence.

So... if you'se cats wanna start a new one... I can close this one... and police out the BS from the get go in the new one.

Your call... :)

Gary

Since the decision(s) have been made on the next build offs, it would seem this one has about run its course anyway. Plus, he'd just find the new one anyway. :hmm3grin2orange:

hard to tell the enterainers from the enterainees in this thread ;)

it may still have wings and legs, so maybe it'll fly on its own. who knows ?

if it gets closed, my cut-in-half offer is retracted...

IBL

hard to tell the enterainers from the enterainees in this thread ;)

it may still have wings and legs, so maybe it'll fly on its own. who knows ?

if it gets closed, my cut-in-half offer is retracted...

IBL

I'm just an off-topic rep ho that builds a pretty mean saw. Understand????

I'm just an off-topic rep ho that builds a pretty mean saw. Understand????

you ain't got time to be mucking around in this thread...

you're supposed to have your nose to the grindstone (or is that a file ?)
for the revised 460 (great thread, btw).

now is that going to be a wood's ported build ? :dizzy:

you ain't got time to be mucking around in this thread...

you're supposed to have your nose to the grindstone (or is that a file ?)
for the revised 460 (great thread, btw).

now is that going to be a wood's ported build ? :dizzy:

Did you miss the video??? That saw is finished.

MINI MACS!! :rock:

This would be a fun side project for giggles. They are very easy to euthanize if they become ferrel. They tend to be underestimated little saws, I have a few and they get treated like a shot-put balls. Yes they are a touch tight to work on, but they can be worked on. Should take 10 minutes or less to pull the motor assembly.

Back