Poll: Which Saw for SawinRedNeck?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which saw for SRN?

• Total voters
Heres a pic of the bridge I built 2 miles from my home last winter. You can see in the background the remnants of 8 cords worth of Ash and Mulberry I helped myself to from the right-of-way clearing. This is Solomon river timber. Miles and miles of it, and thats just one little river.

NICE!!!!

And where I cut, it's even more densly populated!!!! A tree every two feet, not big trees, but very thick.

juts three more votes for the 880

.. and he'll have to buy one...

This is BINDING poll...

Remember, you get gobs of rep..:clap: :clap:

My vote goes to a reserected 084 basket case & with the savings & Dolmar 7900 on pipe neither of which are listed exactly. :chainsaw:

yep.. A real MAN would use it all day without breaking a sweat!

I know only one guy that can run an 880 all day, and he starts his w/o the decomp set. Big dude. Drops 32 inch DBH Ponderosa pines with it within a foot of where he wants them.

Real men.... yah, right. Must all be from NZ...

I still don't know what you mean by reliability issues.

I do how ever see you have issues using a Husky reliably.

I am reffering to the ignition problems known to plauge that line of saws.

I've never had a lick of problems with my 350!!!!

Thats what I voted for. A 880
theres a saw he can't complain about power. LOL

RIGHT!!!! Did you forget who you are talking about:greenchainsaw:

Nice pic

Heres a pic of the bridge I built 2 miles from my home last winter. You can see in the background the remnants of 8 cords worth of Ash and Mulberry I helped myself to from the right-of-way clearing. This is Solomon river timber. Miles and miles of it, and thats just one little river.

That is a beautiful area. There's just something about a hardwood forest.

Latest posts

Back