Poplar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually look and planned for a year before I got the balls to climb out there with my balls off it literally went from one end of a yard to just over the neighbor's fence on the other side I was like hell that things so flat I can walk that. pretty dumb if I were ever to attempt something like that I would definitely have a safety and another spur of the tree I might swing 20 feet but better than nothing . found learning as I go this was 2010 my last tree.

I do too but she wanted gone. my idea because the tree had three huge Spurs cut him off at garage level they were in a triangle mind you was cut them all off flush and put a little house of there like a super dope treehouse

He's right of course. But it does not mean that the saw will have the power to pull it efficiently. I can physically mount a hitch onto a subcompact car, and hook it up to any trailer, but that would not be a good idea.

The powerhead, bar, chain, and sprocket all have to work together as a 'system'. Your owner's manual will tell you which combinations that ECHO thinks are a good idea for that saw. Some people stretch the length by using skip tooth chain, smaller sprockets (more torque, less chain speed), etc. Saw balance also comes into play.

Up to you.

Philbert
I figured he knew that[emoji1]

I think that ladder is gonna have a short (but happy) life. :D
There's 4 side's to a tree I didn't want to have to repel the last 25 feet to get down I didn't have my figure eight up there you know so I just fell it on the side of the tree that the ladder wasn't on. lol

Back