• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Ported 346 Ported 441 New 346xpg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I fully understand the quality of work blsnelling produces. I am pondering the thought of upgrading my 350, my ideas are, this saw or a new ported 550xp. currently these are priced the same, which saw would be better?

I fully understand the quality of work blsnelling produces. I am pondering the thought of upgrading my 350, my ideas are, this saw or a new ported 550xp. currently these are priced the same, which saw would be better?
I've had both and prefer the 346, I actually have a couple of them, the ones for sale are my cleanest and newest that is why I'm offering them up. I'm still not sold on the computerized stuff, too many bad stories.

Get the Snelling 346xp! I've been strongly considering it myself, but already have three 346s'.
I'd rather have a ported 346 over a 550.

Would you consider selling the 441 as PHO?
50996129.jpg

Back