• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold ported 390xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This saw is worth every cent, somebody needs to jump on it. I had a set of big dogs I put on it for the video and they will stay on it.

Goin on vacation in 3 days and this saw needs to go,somebody make a offer

550 and u pay the ride is what it takes to buy it. It's nice enough I can't let it go for less. If I still have it in a week it's getting ported, it's the only husky I have that isnt.

Those aren't cheap around here. I am fortunate that my farm has bn passed down to me. The only big pieces of ground like ares around here are old family farms that greedy kids haven't sold off, are farms is 714 acres and was bought by my great grandpa for 10000$ so that was a good investment.

Those aren't cheap around here. I am fortunate that my farm has bn passed down to me. The only big pieces of ground like ares around here are old family farms that greedy kids haven't sold off, are farms is 714 acres and was bought by my great grandpa for 10000$ so that was a good investment.
I'm almost jealous but I know about how much work farmers do . morning noon and night . awesome investment your ancestors did hold on to it . I have a good saying No Farms No BEER !!!

Between cows and fence and saws i stay busy all day every day but I do what I want when I want to an extent. Winter time I feed every day but it's only a few hours chainsaws take all the rest of my time. This farm would have bn gone but I bought the greedy ones out and own all of it now so they can suck it. They aren't making anymore land so get all u can and hold it close.

I got the saw from a home owner it's never bn a loggers saw, it was a barely used firewood saw. There piston is still got some shine to the top of it so it has no time on it. It's completely original it's never had a sprocket put on it. I put a new plug and airfilter on it. If it don't sell I'm gonna port it next week and then the price will go up.

Latest posts

Back