• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ported 394xp Sale/Trade

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MillerModSaws

USE2COULDBESPONSER!
Reaction score
Ok boys here ya go. I bought this with 2 purposes. To compare to the 395xp once ported and I had a guy that wanted one. This saw is pretty nice however it does need a couple things. As you see the operator presence switch is m.i.a. and it does need a clutch. It works but it's not the greatest. Anyway $700 plus shipping and paypal. I'll post some pics and if you need more info just holar.

I forgot to take pics of finished port work but the only difference is a little better chamfers and smoother exhaust.

We ran this saw and one of the 395xp I ported quite a bit today. This saw retains stock exhaust and transfers numbers. And i really like it. The 395 running 100/120/81 would out cut it with a 24" bar but this saw was much more torquey and smooth.

Cool saw, not sure that being out cut by the 395xp in 24" wood is any indicator of being a slouch. You should compare the two in big wood (32"+) and let us know how they compare. The 394xp had different stock timing from the 395xp.

Cool saw, not sure that being out cut by the 395xp in 24" wood is any indicator of being a slouch. You should compare the two in big wood (32"+) and let us know how they compare. The 394xp had different stock timing from the 395xp.
I did such a thing. However with a 36". The 394xp handled that better. She's a strong smooth runner.

You wouldn't happen to have the timing numbers for the 394xp, would you? Stock and ported, just for posterity, in case anyone wonders what the difference is between the 395xp and 394xp.

You wouldn't happen to have the timing numbers for the 394xp, would you? Stock and ported, just for posterity, in case anyone wonders what the difference is between the 395xp and 394xp.
Sorry I missed this. 394xp 103/120/76 with bridge ports. 395xp 100/120/80. IIRC lol. I have it wrote down in the shop but that's pretty close.

Latest posts

Back