Ported 661s..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No,
That is not what he told me, in fact I didn't hear that from him.

So,
It's ok to say " JMS customer is not satisfied", but it's not acceptable to bring him in here?

Are you his Lawyer?

Added:
I asked you who the owner is: go back & read.

I never said you told me who it was.

It's strange that out of all the supposed dissatisfied customers, only 2 that I know of have posted anything in here.

And only 1 of those with issue was related to craftsmanship.
Time to just let it go and let things work themselves out

Time to just let it go and let things work themselves out

While I don't disagree, it would be refreshing if here was Unbiased Honesty here rather than Agendas.

This thread didn't have anything to do with JMS' porting or craftsmanship.

I've told Jason the issues I had with him over my Saw: we've come to terms.

I didn't avoid him, & then get one here & other forums, & try to further run him down.

It would be nice everyone else dealt with him square on, & those that didn't have **** to do with it, stayed out of it.

If Jason made mistakes, he needs to own them.

That being said, Redbull didn't have a dog in this, & has caused Jason heartache due to what seems to be Jealousy.

I'm not for that.

I don't think Scott was all for this going where it has.

I Hope the Stihl661 owner is a man of integrity, will come in here & set the record straight concerning this Saw: we will see.

The He Said She Said has got to stop.

Scott didn't Start this Thread.

I don't believe that was the motive for this Thread: Scott is a Decent Guy with a lot of Skills. His work speaks for itself.

JMS' disgruntled customers seem to be a little more elusive than originally believed.

Have there been issues? Yep.

It doesn't seem the issues here were are big as originally displayed.

I honestly think Scott got caught up in this.

The Owner of this Saw has offered to chime in once he gets off work.

I Look Forward to his Explanation.
Ill disagree with u there. Theres others but they choose to remain silent. Im sure the mans nuts have been stomped on enough and needs a break
Well i guess we'll find out if those people grow a set.

Run along..the bell rang.
Theres others and it has nothing to do with having balls but rather just staying neutral and out of the spotlight. John and I had our differences with a saw Jason did but for the sake of the mans job and his family we let it go and die and I hoped it would work itself out

Ill disagree with u there. Theres others but they choose to remain silent. Im sure the mans nuts have been stomped on enough and needs a break

Theres others and it has nothing to do with having balls but rather just staying neutral and out of the spotlight. John and I had our differences with a saw Jason did but for the sake of the mans job and his family we let it go and die and I hoped it would work itself out

You're the 2nd person to call me out on the text you quoted so I need to be more clear: it seems this particular 661 wasn't as bad as we were 1st lead to believe.

Others were lead to be lead it was free porting, when come to find out, it wasn't.

There wasn't an issue according to the owner, he wanted a comparison.

Again,
Hopefully the Stihl661 owner is a Man of his word.

You're the 2nd person to call me out on the text you quoted so I need to be more clear: it seems this particular 661 wasn't as bad as we were 1st lead to believe.

Others were lead to be lead it was free porting, when come to find out, it wasn't.

There wasn't an issue according to the owner, he wanted a comparison.

Again,
Hopefully the Stihl661 owner is a Man of his word.
Oh sorry for the confusion but it wasnt in reference to the 661 but rather other customers that had complaints and hadnt came foward. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back