Ported 661s..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade saws for it
That's how I get everything.
I wish Ct was like that. Most everyone here has a "farm boss with a 18" blade". That seems to be what litters craigslist and pawn shops here priced rediculous usually anyway. Most never heard of a 066 or 395 unless there tree services. Won't be long before I move to a different state lol

View attachment 586631
I found this one up in the loft of our old hay barn a while back.

d6fab4ddc45cb3c2c9df5475aca7d482.jpg

Ol' Tennessee FK Himself.

I wish Ct was like that. Most everyone here has a "farm boss with a 18" blade". That seems to be what litters craigslist and pawn shops here priced rediculous usually anyway. Most never heard of a 066 or 395 unless there tree services. Won't be long before I move to a different state lol
I only have one stave mill that's local that I work for,I had to stop the drunken Yahoo's from hanging at my shop,they all want it fixed now and pay maybe,there's lots of saws here but no money.

I only have one stave mill that's local that I work for,I had to stop the drunken Yahoo's from hanging at my shop,they all want it fixed now and pay maybe,there's lots of saws here but no money.
Drunk and no money wonderful combination.

As many times as I've heard that, I've drawn 1 conclusion: my stick don't belong on the ice.

I get the reference, ( it's referring to that fight my dad went to that time & a hockey game broke out of), but I'm still certain, unless there is an Ice Shack involved, my Stick don't belong out there.

And even then, it will need to be heavily insulated.

ce4a1d3be27d44191aaecaaeccab428f.jpg
Wow! we just put more alcohol in our beer so you don't need such a big cooler. Wow! That thing is huge.
Yeah that was the old joke, "went to a fight and a Hockey game broke out". I remember those days. Philadelphia Flyers were known as the Broad street bullies.
The phrase " keep your stick on the ice is really a parallel to our every day life, isn't it. Keeping your stick on the ice and your head up go hand in hand in the game. So if you are not doing those thing you are not in the game or the game of life.
It can mean cheer up,don't get down, look ahead, get in "the game" be alert, watch out for what's coming. Be ready, be safe. Keep on keepin' on. Keep your head up.

Reminds me of Jonny deep in Donny Brasco explaining Fuhgedaboudit.

"and sometimes...it just means Fuhgedaboudit"

You know why Canadian couples do it doggy fashion?

So they can both watch the hockey game

Wow! we just put more alcohol in our beer so you don't need such a big cooler. Wow! That thing is huge.
Yeah that was the old joke, "went to a fight and a Hockey game broke out". I remember those days. Philadelphia Flyers were known as the Broad street bullies.
The phrase " keep your stick on the ice is really a parallel to our every day life, isn't it. Keeping your stick on the ice and your head up go hand in hand in the game. So if you are not doing those thing you are not in the game or the game of life.
It can mean cheer up,don't get down, look ahead, get in "the game" be alert, watch out for what's coming. Be ready, be safe. Keep on keepin' on. Keep your head up.

Reminds me of Jonny deep in Donny Brasco explaining Fuhgedaboudit.

"and sometimes...it just means Fuhgedaboudit"

You know why Canadian couples do it doggy fashion?

So they can both watch the hockey game

That video was pretty funny!

This is unbelievable, lost a lot of respect for numerous people here....:glad to see it now rather than later!!!!!

I apologize to the ones that are upset with me and I apologize for doing whatever it was to make anyone think that they couldn't talk to me about it.

I will help anyone anyway I can,if you have a problem please talk to me about it, I can't help you if you don't tell me.

If anyone needs me to correct something don't hesitate to contact me,I'm not sure where anyone that's saying I didn't fix something is getting that from,I have never not fixed a saw that needed it.

I have thought about it for a long time now and still haven't figured out why a problem is big enough to be angry over for a long time and everyone but the builder knows,I can't fix anything that I don't know about,I don't know how anyone can get there problem fixed without telling the person who needs to fix it.
If I somehow made it seem like anyone couldn't come to me with a problem then from the bottom of my heart I apologize.

If anybody needs to get anything fixed or has a question please contact me, tell as many as you want about the problem just make sure that I'm one of them.

For anything I've caused anybody I apologize. Sorry

Cool story. :hi: :laughing:

I read this whole thread guys.....

SOMEONE please someone tell me we're this JMS has screwed someone, and I mean personally, not you heard threw your cousins sisters ex-boyfriend.....we started with "free-porting", then you guys try to simply say it was a shadow, are you kidding me.....

Please post pics of what is a major problem...a lot of you guys have sent screen shots to a fan boy of another porters cousins friend....have a set of nuts for once in your life and speak for your damn self!!!

Post something real, this has became the biggest joke of a thread I have seen on any forum period.....

And let me add I have NO ported saw from anyone, so do not try and say I have an agenda!!!

I am not sticking up for the guy, I just think with all these acquisitions, surely someone had some real issues...if you are going to mess up a guys livelihood, you better damn sure have a good reason!!!!

Post some pics or forever keep your ******** to yourself!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back