Ported 661s..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just going to say my peace and exit this thread, all builders make some saws stronger and faster then others, ask any of them, if they built 10 of the same saw, you always have 1 a little better and 1 a little worse, can't you guys stop with the BASHING and move on, if a owner isn't happy with his saw, then HE should grow a pair and talk with the builder about it, another guys saw being 5% faster is not a fair reason in my opinion, if owner still isn't happy then sell the saw and get 1 done by another builder, just my 2 cents, this is the reason AS has gone down hill, I am done with this.

Just going to say my peace and exit this thread, all builders make some saws stronger and faster then others, ask any of them, if they built 10 of the same saw, you always have 1 a little better and 1 a little worse, can't you guys stop with the BASHING and move on, if a owner isn't happy with his saw, then HE should grow a pair and talk with the builder about it, another guys saw being 5% faster is not a fair reason in my opinion, if owner still isn't happy then sell the saw and get 1 done by another builder, just my 2 cents, this is the reason AS has gone down hill, I am done with this.
2nd best answer

sure no problem. it's simple.

saw owner said jms was constantly saying how his 661s blow the doors off brad's 661s. I was like ok. well I have a bs661. saw owner and I were both like well let's find out. I ran the test and posted the results. from there jms threatened my life and scotts.

if I had an agenda or wanted to start something I would of started the thread with a jms saw vs scott's saw. fwiw I ran scott's saw too and it beat both saws. But I didn't post that! did I!!!

saw owner said jms was constantly saying how his 661s blow the doors off brad's 661s. I was like ok. well I have a bs661. saw owner and I were both like well let's find out. I ran the test and posted the results. from there jms threatened my life and scotts.

if I had an agenda or wanted to start something I would of started the thread with a jms saw vs scott's saw. fwiw I ran scott's saw too and it beat both saws. But I didn't post that! did I!!!
But you did post Scott's saw.
20" Tsumura/Total lite - 9pin rim sprocket
20" Stihl RS chain - .050 3/8 72dl
Pine and maple

Tree Monkey 661 - pine 3.35 sec avg, maple - 9.78 sec avg
JMS Saws 661 - pine 3.76 sec avg, maple - 11.31 sec avg

i have not posted any pictures

I wasn't blaming you Julian.

I actually think it's great if someone has a problem with someone, tries to work it out, and then shares their experience for us.
My problem is this, I have heard a lot of stuff about Jason, and I've asked a lot of people questions. Most of the rumors ive heard have been denied or proved false. I have been unable to get any solid evidence that warrants how he has been treated. I'm not saying it's not there, just that I've tried, and got nowhere. So I'm still unclear what to think.
I certainly don't condone his threatening others, but put yourself in his shoes for a moment, and I think all of you can understand his anger.

If this is going to continue than people need to grow some balls like Ryan, and share there story. Or else leave him alone.

None of this even matters.
Apparently it's brads fault anyhow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So this has nothing to do with Jason not selling you a very good top end a while back, & selling it to someone else instead?

I'll ask again,
Who is the owner?

Is that the guy in the screen shot I just shared again?

If it is,
The post Dustin just made is spot on, & this Thread was started as a bash session.

Don't give us the B.S. About a TM vs JMS saw Comparison being 1 sided, but a BS vs JMS comparison somehow is fair: you own a BS661.

If those people you mentioned in the PMs about being done wrong, then where are they?

Jeremy is right: this is starting to stink, & not towards Jason.

Which 661 Porter are you going to Bash next?

I wasn't blaming you Julian.

I actually think it's great if someone has a problem with someone, tries to work it out, and then shares their experience for us.
My problem is this, I have heard a lot of stuff about Jason, and I've asked a lot of people questions. Most of the rumors ive heard have been denied or proved false. I have been unable to get any solid evidence that warrants how he has been treated. I'm not saying it's not there, just that I've tried, and got nowhere. So I'm still unclear what to think.
I certainly don't condone his threatening others, but put yourself in his shoes for a moment, and I think all of you can understand his anger.

If this is going to continue than people need to grow some balls like Ryan, and share there story. Or else leave him alone.

None of this even matters.
Apparently it's brads fault anyhow.

You're now in the Running for 2nd best Poast.

#It'sBrad'sFaultAnyhow

I guess no one wanted to believe me when I called the tree monkey army out originally.

Do you realize how childish this reads?

Wholly **** man.....I need to get the fark outta here. This place is just as bad as I remember it.

But you did post Scott's saw.

Your comprehension level needs help.

So this has nothing to do with Jason not selling you a very good top end a while back, & selling it to someone else instead?

I'll ask again,
Who is the owner?

Is that the guy in the screen shot I just shared again?

If it is,
The post Dustin just made is spot on, & this Thread was started as a bash session.

Don't give us the B.S. About a TM vs JMS saw Comparison being 1 sided, but a BS vs JMS comparison somehow is far: you own a BS661.

If those people you mentioned in the PMs about being done wrong, then where are they?

Jeremy is right: this is starting to stink, & not towards Jason.

Which 661 Porter are you going to Bash next?

Is that what he told you. lol yeah whatever. Man can he twist ****. Truth is he tried to sell one to me the other day. I told him to name his price. He wouldn't. I said well you gotta name your price man. I said 165 shipped. He wouldn't confirm that. I said scott was super particular about measuring the jug. Send the jug. Scott will measure it. If he wants it I pay you. If he doesn't I send it back and will pay your shipping costs. He would have none of that.

oh and the jug before that he wanted 300 for that one. I said 165 or 175 was as high as I would go.

66 special unicorn jug whatever - yeah if I can find one sure fine. If not I don't really care cuz it'll never out do the 661s scott does.

owner - none of your fcking biz. if he wants to chime in he can.

I didn't mention anyone in PM. Nice try.

Make it into something it's not. redirect. shift, deflect blah blah.

I believe Jason brought me into this, not me.

Jason felt compelled to post a pic of my port work first, I just returned the favor.

I've tried to help Jason in the past, but one can not help one that refuses to be helped

Your right Scott, he did. Everyone is reacting right now. When does it stop?

I believe Jason brought me into this, not me.

Jason felt compelled to post a pic of my port work first, I just returned the favor.

I've tried to help Jason in the past, but one can not help one that refuses to be helped

Scott,

Jason has issues, this has been confirmed.

You are older, wiser, as well as one of the more respected builders here, & I would have thought you would have not participated in this.

I've spent money with JMS, & I know what people are talking about: he needs to work on things.

Hell, who doesn't?

But to drag this out like is has been drug is Crazy.

Why aren't the people that supposedly have the problem coming forward?

Where are they?

Is that what he told you. lol yeah whatever. Man can he twist ****. Truth is he tried to sell one to me the other day. I told him to name his price. He wouldn't. I said well you gotta name your price man. I said 165 shipped. He wouldn't confirm that. I said scott was super particular about measuring the jug. Send the jug. Scott will measure it. If he wants it I pay you. If he doesn't I send it back and will pay your shipping costs. He would have none of that.

oh and the jug before that he wanted 300 for that one. I said 165 or 175 was as high as I would go.

66 special unicorn jug whatever - yeah if I can find one sure fine. If not I don't really care cuz it'll never out do the 661s scott does.

owner - none of your fcking biz. if he wants to chime in he can.

I didn't mention anyone in PM. Nice try.

Make it into something it's not. redirect. deflect blah blah.

No,
That is not what he told me, in fact I didn't hear that from him.

So,
It's ok to say " JMS customer is not satisfied", but it's not acceptable to bring him in here?

Are you his Lawyer?

Added:
I asked you who the owner is: go back & read.

I never said you told me who it was.

It's strange that out of all the supposed dissatisfied customers, only 2 that I know of have posted anything in here.

And only 1 of those with issue was related to craftsmanship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back