• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold ported dolmar 9010

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that's what I had in it so no harm no foul. I seem to use the 660 with the badmfer cylinder and bridge ports along with the 395 you did for me. I hated seeing it collect dust so might as well sell it to someone who will use it. Ps my xtorq carb and air filter came in yesterday I'll try and get it shipped to you today

How does that last 385 I did for you run?

It was a bad dude when we test ran it. I should have keep it long enough to enter it in the build off. :laugh:

Thanks Steven I'll trade you for that mastermind ported 2171 with the 75cc top end:laugh:

This beauty right here? ;)

20150125_220536.jpg

I honestly have been thinking of selling a saw because of my wife's upcoming surgery and this may be the one (Steven has 1st rights of refusal).

I can't trade.. Because then I'd have to sell this 9010 or my 661. Something is gonna have to leave this farm. I hate to do it. But for my wife, I'll do anything.

Back