• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ported J-red 2172 - VIDEO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgraham1

I feel old
Reaction score
Really nice saw, runs strong. Ported by Moody. The Strato is still intact. Not sure on compression right now, but I will check and post back later today. There's a scratch on one side, on the case, and a few dings from use, but it's still a very nice saw.

Will be sold with the half wrap handle...

$725 FIRM. shipped PHO. East coast might have to add a few $$ for shipping... Add $50 if you want the wrap handle.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Yeah, bryanr2, you have the cure, eh? I guess if it kept you from accumulating saws it'll work for cgraham1 as well.

Talk about the blind leading the blind...

Actually, I have packed more than I have unpacked this last month. Im at my lowest # in 3 yrs right now. Ive tried 30 ported saws and know exactly what I like now.

Actually, I have packed more than I have unpacked this last month. Im at my lowest # in 3 yrs right now. Ive tried 30 ported saws and know exactly what I like now.

And if you magically had the saws you discarded and not the ones you have kept would you be much less unhappy?;)

Back