• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ported MS360 PRO-PHO $500

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a business check. "Friends" Paypal transfer offers no protection, a check is actually safer.

I don't have Paypal anymore. Long story, but they treated my checking account like they had free rein of it.

I messaged you back Friday morning. Not sure why no response?

I don't understand why you wouldn't box it up and get the weight so you know what I need to pay for shipping. Sending you $100 for shipping and you sending a refund after just seems really odd.

The last saw I shipped was a Stihl 660 to the mid west and it was in the $50-60 area for Parcel Post.

Paypal emailed me yesterday that my account is fixed. I can pay that way, just get the shipping cost.

I don't know what the shipping cost will be. I use USPS and I'm not sure how to estimate it.

If you want to PayPal me $575, I'll ship and refund any difference. I won't be able to ship for a few days and need to dig out a rear cover that's not vented and matches. You'll be getting only one rear cover on the saw.

I don't know what the shipping cost will be. I use USPS and I'm not sure how to estimate it.

If you want to PayPal me $575, I'll ship and refund any difference. I won't be able to ship for a few days and need to dig out a rear cover that's not vented and matches. You'll be getting only one rear cover on the saw.
USPS has a postage price calculator, all you need is the weight of the package & the zip codes from & to. Then choose method(ground, overnight etc.)

Back