• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ported MS460+ video

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjames

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Stihl MS460 ported by Randy Evans. Rebuilt with oem cylinder and meteor piston. Base cut, bridge ports, timing advance, muffler outlet opened up and dp cover.
Had 195psi after rebuild. Decomp just for looks, pops out right quick.
Has AM clutch cover, hd filter, outer dawg. Had to elongate the holes a bit to make the dawgs line up.
Runs out very strong, has maybe 10 tanks since build/port. Tunes easy and revs very fast. I always tune a little conservative just to be safe.
Only issues are oil tank flippy cap seeps a little when sitting, probably could use a new one. Has a small crack in carb box, can't see it, does not affect anything, just being honest. One muffler cover bolt is hex head, stripped one out and didn't have any torx screws.
Price? $650 pho and I'll split shipping. I can't go lower, that's my basement price. I believe it's worth it. Not used nearly enough to have around and I have other needs right now.
Site will not allow me to upload pics, please message me if you're interested and I can text or email pics.
Ad is also up with pics on the oh pee e site if you want to see pics.

Yes, this is a real saw, and it does run.
Made a video just a little while ago. 8 pin 20" in oak. New price $625 + actual shipping, that's a steal for a mastermind ported low hour 460 imho.

Latest posts

Back