• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Ported OE 372xpwg 75cc heated full wrap feeler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derf

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I'm toying with the idea of upgrading my 375xpgw, possibly to a 572xpgw if I can get enough coin in selling or for a direct trade.

This saw has been retrofitted to be a full factory "G" model with the generator flywheel, heated handles, as well as a thermostatically controlled carb heater. All components work.

It has also got a ported 75cc OEM 51.4mm piston and cylinder that I got from JakobJ, who asked Mastermind to port it. The cylinder base has been cut and squish band modified to 0.022" clearance and it is fully ported. It has STRONG compression.

Other upgrades are it currently has a full (heated) wrap handle, wide clutch cover (same as on the 390xp), and a Zama C3M carb that has been worked over by Rich (Poleman) to flow more fuel. This carb resulted in measured power gains over the stock Walbro HD12B.

This saw is in very good shape, very clean, and well taken care of. All OEM, everything works great as it should, everything dialed in, it needs nothing. Like I said, I'm only going to sell this if I can get enough to cover a new 572xpgw (~$1300), or if someone has one they want to direct trade.

chainsaw1.jpgchainsaw2.jpg

Feel free to PM if you're interested. I can send more pictures via text message.
Thank you for looking.

Yeah, Bob could probably do better on pricing, but since we’re both in NY he’d charge me sales tax.

I'm toying with the idea of upgrading my 375xpgw, possibly to a 572xpgw if I can get enough coin in selling or for a direct trade.

This saw has been retrofitted to be a full factory "G" model with the generator flywheel, heated handles, as well as a thermostatically controlled carb heater. All components work.

It has also got a ported 75cc OEM 51.4mm piston and cylinder that I got from JakobJ, who asked Mastermind to port it. The cylinder base has been cut and squish band modified to 0.022" clearance and it is fully ported. It has STRONG compression.

Other upgrades are it currently has a full (heated) wrap handle, wide clutch cover (same as on the 390xp), and a Zama C3M carb that has been worked over by Rich (Poleman) to flow more fuel. This carb resulted in measured power gains over the stock Walbro HD12B.

This saw is in very good shape, very clean, and well taken care of. All OEM, everything works great as it should, everything dialed in, it needs nothing. Like I said, I'm only going to sell this if I can get enough to cover a new 572xpgw (~$1300), or if someone has one they want to direct trade.

View attachment 798846View attachment 798847

Feel free to PM if you're interested. I can send more pictures via text message.
Thank you for looking.
Kinda a lot a money for a saw you can’t get a replacement cylinder for anymore and my buddys a husqvarna dealer ‍♂️ Ooops...DONT shoot the messenger

Kinda a lot a money for a saw you can’t get a replacement cylinder for anymore and my buddys a husqvarna dealer ‍♂️ Ooops...DONT shoot the messenger
Bad form. If you need a 51.4 jug just ask. Plenty of them out there on members of this site's and other's member's shelves.

Welcome to AS Mr Biglog.
It's important to realize that value can be measured many ways. For a guy who has ran the 372/372xpw for many yrs and has lots of parts sitting around, which very well may include an extra 51.4 P&C(pretty sure there are AM piston available too), he may not be bothered at all by the price because he makes a living with it and has spares sitting there waiting to be used. If you take into account a nice 372 oe with easily go for 500( that's not one this clean, then add the heat, the wrap handle, the carb being done by Rich, a port job by Randy, and you don't have to wait in line, I can see some value in this saw.
Oh, and the flippy caps :D.

If the price is to high for you then you're probably not the right guy for this saw, judging by the number of hits the add has gotten many are at least somewhat interested.
Hope you're having a great weekend neighbor.

thats a decent deal for a 372oe with all the work done to it.. and my buddys a husqvarna dealer ‍so i think im a know it all. Ooops i really dont even know why im here.. Sorry.

Fixed it for ya bud..not trying to hijack so heres a free bump. Just trying to put this troll in his place.

Back