• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ported Poly flywheel 066 and a 660

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been looking for a larger saw and would love to have it, problem is this is not the time of year for dad to get a gift. It's all about my little ones. Good luck with the sale, if it happens to hang around I generally have a few extra bucks late January and would buy it.
I know that doesn't help now. Best of luck, Rye.

660 went to SCTREEGUY. i'd still sell the 066 i suppose but i wouldn't hurt my feelings to keep it either lol. if purchased tonight i can ship them both tomorrow.

ok guys, i've decided to keep the 660. i do have something i want to do for someone for christmas and i don't know how i want to go about it. i would keep the 066 as well but i've decided to let it go in hopes to make some extra money to help one of the wifes friends out. she's had it rough when it comes to employment and is only getting 3 hrs a day. just enough to pay the bills. i'm normally a prick and don't care about many people but i feel bad for her because she has 3 kids and there christmas is not looking good. i've purchased a few gifts for them myself but i would like to give her some money to shop for her kids and get a tree setup in her living room. i'm gonna give her $500 from the saw if it sells. gonna go get a tree tomorrow. i would setup a raffle but i don't think there is enough time nor do i even know how to do it. this is 100% legit. in all my for sale adds i've never done this. not laying any kinda guilt trip on anyone. it's just something i want to do for someone in need.

Well, you don't make a very good prick.

Hats off to you.

Back