• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ported Poulan Wildthing(4018WT)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redunshee

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Selling my 4018 that I picked up from Brad a couple years ago. I only cut 6-7 cookies and was shocked how much grunt it had. It's real loud and very fast. Willing to let it go for what I paid; $50 plus shipping. Has an 18" bar and like new chain. Great GTC saw to embarrass similar 40cc+ saws.

Bob

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 78
Selling my 4018 that I picked up from Brad a couple years ago. I only cut 6-7 cookies and was shocked how much grunt it had. It's real loud and very fast. Willing to let it go for what I paid; $50 plus shipping. Has an 18" bar and like new chain. Great GTC saw to embarrass similar 40cc+ saws.

Bob
Should add that Brad Snelling ported the saw, if you didn't guess who Brad is.

there was a ported wildthingy with a pipe at the virginia gtg last spring..
one of the funniest things i ever seen someone do with one of em..
the little bugger had some zip to it too..

Those little saws run good and cut good. I just can't stand the AV on them or the lack of. With a good AV and just a very few upgrades they would be as useful as many homeowner saws.

Back