• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Ported top handle saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Want some extreme top handle saws. Have MS200T and Echo cs341 stock which are good saws but wanting even more speed/power out of a 35cc. I’ve seen some on YouTube that really scream. I may modify mine but if you’ve already done the work even better. On a side note: 50cc and under ported saws are not out of the question. I have a weakness for 346xp’s. Show me what you have.

Want some extreme top handle saws. Have MS200T and Echo cs341 stock which are good saws but wanting even more speed/power out of a 35cc. I’ve seen some on YouTube that really scream. I may modify mine but if you’ve already done the work even better. On a side note: I have a weakness for 346xp’s. Show me what you have.
I've got a couple 346's as well as a bunch of top handles (none ported), but no top handle 346's :laugh:.

Only two right this second, things change fast though.
One ported low hr, one needs a piston, I also have a 351 if your looking to build something.
Could you please PM me details of ported low hour one only if you are willing to part with it. I may be interested in it. But really need a 346xp that runs good but not a shelf queen...have those already but not ported :rock2:

Back