• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ported XPW 75cc

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgb84

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I have an awesome 75cc XPW that was ported by Mike Lee. The base was cut by Mastermind. The saw is very strong and in outstanding shape. The only issue at all is the kill switch quit working. I bought it and cut a few cookies with it before I shelved it. It is tuned to 13.8k and was ran on Belray H1R @ 32:1 e free. This saw has less than 3 or 4 tanks of fuel through it. It also has a dual port muffler. I'm selling it PHO and am asking $900 plus shipping. I have a 20" and a 24" bar + several chains that can go with it for extra $$$. Here are a few of the pics from when I bought it and it looks exactly the same other than a little dust. If a serious buyer would like some additional pics I'd be glad to take some.

XPW1.jpg XPW2.jpg XPW3.jpg XPW4.jpg XPW5.jpg XPW6.jpg

I have an awesome 75cc XPW that was ported by Mike Lee. The base was cut by Mastermind. The saw is very strong and in outstanding shape. The only issue at all is the kill switch quit working. I bought it and cut a few cookies with it before I shelved it. It is tuned to 13.8k and was ran on Belray H1R @ 32:1 e free. This saw has less than 3 or 4 tanks of fuel through it. It also has a dual port muffler. I'm selling it PHO and am asking $1,000 plus shipping. I have a 20" and a 24" bar + several chains that can go with it for extra $$$. Here are a few of the pics from when I bought it and it looks exactly the same other than a little dust. If a serious buyer would like some additional pics I'd be glad to take some.

View attachment 416445 View attachment 416446 View attachment 416447 View attachment 416448 View attachment 416449 View attachment 416450
That is a Nice saw right their it wont be around long GLWS.

Thats a sweet saw alright.I really have a love/hate relationship with that model and much of Husqvarna these days though.Wouldn't it be Awesome (after all these years)if Husqvarna would have been able to fix the on/off switch all by their selves and a choke that doesn't viberate off as well as a coil wire that doesn't rub. Not to mention every carb and coil seems to be problematic of late. Is that what Husqvarna means when they call it a pro saw? you got to be a pro to fix there $hit.
I'm sorry, the broken on/off seemed to put me down a bad road. Maybe because I just spent $1000 for a new X Torq basically for the bottem end and springs ect. Only to have the throttle lock and on/off break in three days. Choke is already poping off. IDK..After 26 years of supporting their products.I think my next Husky is going to be a Stihl. Frustrated!:dumb2:

Thats a sweet saw alright.I really have a love/hate relationship with that model and much of Husqvarna these days though.Wouldn't it be Awesome (after all these years)if Husqvarna would have been able to fix the on/off switch all by their selves and a choke that doesn't viberate off as well as a coil wire that doesn't rub. Not to mention every carb and coil seems to be problematic of late. Is that what Husqvarna means when they call it a pro saw? you got to be a pro to fix there $hit.
I'm sorry, the broken on/off seemed to put me down a bad road. Maybe because I just spent $1000 for a new X Torq basically for the bottem end and springs ect. Only to have the throttle lock and on/off break in three days. Choke is already poping off. IDK..After 26 years of supporting their products.I think my next Husky is going to be a Stihl. Frustrated!:dumb2:

Soooooooooo, what you are telling me is......you aren't a buyer?

I'm sorry you've had a tough time friend. I don't see how this is pertinent or helpful to my sale ad in any way though. If you were trying to sell a saw, I wouldn't intentionally post negative comments about that particular model. I hope your luck gets better and that you have a fantastic finish to the week/weekend.

Happy Easter and remember the reason for the season folks!! He is risen!!

Free speech is only for nice people that say nice things, I know.lol.J/K

It is perhaps the most sought after saw expecially one in that kind of condition, stock or otherwise,after all, one can't go to the saw shop and buy that model off the shelf.Many people would jump on the chance to get that. I don't believe anyone could say anything to discourage one thats passionate about that model. The people that will want it are more that familiar with the bugs the saw has. (Which are minor if one fixes them properly but seems no one does in my experience. I definitely would not have said that at that time had the saw not had so much going for it. Who ever gets it will be lucky for sure, dispite things mentioned.
My apologies, Its just the little things don't become little after a while. IMO.I'm just lost to WHY 'they' can't correct these 'little things' in this day and age.
Have a great weekend

The indian and the arrow saying come first to mind.........oh wait, that was chicken and egg. Sorry

Back