Porting My First AT Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work. I don't think your saw will be as loud as you fear. I gutted mine and only welded on a larger deflector. It didn't seem to really make it that loud, not like it does the 550. It's a different exhaust note.

Nice work. I don't think your saw will be as loud as you fear. I gutted mine and only welded on a larger deflector. It didn't seem to really make it that loud, not like it does the 550. It's a different exhaust note.
I'll remember that. I got 2 to do. Lol. Ty

and one of these. Lol.

Attachments

• IMG_7075.jpg
    IMG_7075.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 58
Nice!

Good catch on the straight through muff. I don't like it when the exhaust port is inline with the outlet. As much for performance as noise

nice work and really nice saw, now i'm sorry i found this forum, now i need port my 359

20141207_103750.jpg I no this is hard to see but I clearanced the 2 front corners of the cases to clear the transfer covers. I only have to take off just a little. Probably would have cleared but I'm not taking any chances.

Latest posts

Back