Possible dangerous pine...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomeOwnerQuery

Reaction score
Good morning... we have several "damaged pines" near our home... There is a particular pine that is a bit over 2 ft across and very very tall... it has a scar and is leaning towards the house. I'm very concerned that it may fall ON the house. I'm thinking about climbing it and topping it off... do you think it would be safe to climb?

Good morning... we have several "damaged pines" near our home... There is a particular pine that is a bit over 2 ft across and very very tall... it has a scar and is leaning towards the house. I'm very concerned that it may fall ON the house. I'm thinking about climbing it and topping it off... do you think it would be safe to climb?
If you got to ask! Call a pro.

"Topping" off a tree, especially one that big is a very dangerous job and better left to a professional arborist.
Call a local pro and go over your options.
They'll tell you the best way to proceed.
Hey
Sorry to jump in, i have similar ones to handle myself...what you mean topping off....just cutting the top canopy off.?

Latest posts

Back