• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

post a pic of your wood burner in use...

ChoppyChoppy

ChoppyChoppy

Addicted to ArboristSite
Can't seem to edit, but I wanted to add that I have no idea how the dog can like laying there. The night I took that pic it was -15 outside and the stove was going full bore.

Reactions: svk
trukn2004

trukn2004

ArboristSite Operative
Can't seem to edit, but I wanted to add that I have no idea how the dog can like laying there. The night I took that pic it was -15 outside and the stove was going full bore.
My two have gravitated to the stove as well. The little one will lay half on the hearth right in front of the glass. when she gets up, her skin is hot to the touch, but she seems to like it!

Reactions: svk

svk

Saw Hoarder
My two have gravitated to the stove as well. The little one will lay half on the hearth right in front of the glass. when she gets up, her skin is hot to the touch, but she seems to like it!
I loved watching my cats vary their positions when I had a freestanding burner.

Before the days of flat computer monitors my calico cat would spend her winter roosted on the back of my 19" monitor. That thing threw out a lot of heat.

svk

Saw Hoarder
Got a bit warm tonight. I've been burning up junk wood lately but it was getting late so I loaded it up with birch this time. Big difference in heating speed!

image.jpeg