post a pic of your wood burner in use...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MVC-013S_3.JPG

Just taken a few minutes ago. Central Boiler 5648 SB Stainless. 10 years in service now.
You must have some Sweet A$$ trust fund Kevin. Sweet ride, Sweet concrete drive and Sweet burner.

Spider nice setup I too have a daka, what is the small duct coming off the top and going into your central unit?

The small one?? The 4-inch one??
That's the flue pipe for the gas furnace, it's teed into the DAKA flue pipe.
Not that it needs to be... I've had the power and gas shut off to the gas furnace ever since I installed the DAKA.

Wow, how much can you put in that at a time? I realize size is relative to the length and width of the splits too, so probably hard to say

Just getting familiar with a Morso 7110. One clean-burning cutie slow-cooking some red oak:
DSC_0020A.jpg

Gonna be real hard to get rid of much lumber with this baby, but I'll try. Meanwhile, black birch, oak, and ash in racks to either side are getting down to some great low MC numbers. FWIW firebox volume is just over 1 ft^3.

I'm betting he works for everything he has.

You are VERY correct sir. Everything was done while working a full time job with loads of overtime, dad would help when I had to have another set of hands but I don't overuse that help. Heck, we poured the driveways ourselves too. So no silverspoon here, just showing what can be accomplished if you have the DESIRE and work ethic.

Latest posts

Back