post a pic of your wood burner in use...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
06e6068f162d033d95a5d40f2726a6ff.jpg
7e466631e7e0ceee0d07488c32fc9951.jpg
41c620245cdba2fbc81e682f43f12320.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

View attachment 448927 Well my hearth is empty now waiting for the new Blaze King next Monday. Sorry so blurry it must be me shaking was 90* last Friday was 38* today in the am nice little turn of events holy sheep fritters !!

Looking forward to seeing pictures of the new king!! I'm sure you'll be enjoying the heat here soon!

Yes I hope so too, I have like most of you heated with wood all my life. Growing up we had a Modern Glenwood small now that I think of it today. It burned short wood I think like maybe between 12 and 16" iirc . We also had a Florence oil stove in the kitchen it was a 4 burner stove with a 3 gallon tin bottle that you filled and turned upside down in a pedestal type holder. The oil fed down into the burners that way. It was a hugh very old farm house 13 rooms zero insulation ancient 12 light windows. You did not waste time when you got out of bed I will tell you that.
Stoves have sure come a long way since then I am in hopes that this one lives up to its reputation.

Well today we had the first fire. It was 33* at 8am this morning so I built my first fire in the BK Princess. It has about maybe 1/2 of that load still in there thank god it is down to 1/2 she is pretty warm in here I am in shorts and tee shirt now. I could not really fill it to its capacity because the bottom 4 inches or so was kindling and not firewood. So with out further adue here is a picture about 30 minutesIMG_0903.JPG into the first burn so far I am pretty happy time will tell as I am a hard sob to please.

Well today we had the first fire. It was 33* at 8am this morning so I built my first fire in the BK Princess. It has about maybe 1/2 of that load still in there thank god it is down to 1/2 she is pretty warm in here I am in shorts and tee shirt now. I could not really fill it to its capacity because the bottom 4 inches or so was kindling and not firewood. So with out further adue here is a picture about 30 minutesView attachment 451620 into the first burn so far I am pretty happy time will tell as I am a hard sob to please.

Nice! I just looked up prices and ran it by SWMBO....uhh..no... oh well, the smogger wins for another winter!

Latest posts

Back