post a pic of your wood burner in use...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't seem to edit, but I wanted to add that I have no idea how the dog can like laying there. The night I took that pic it was -15 outside and the stove was going full bore.

Can't seem to edit, but I wanted to add that I have no idea how the dog can like laying there. The night I took that pic it was -15 outside and the stove was going full bore.

My two have gravitated to the stove as well. The little one will lay half on the hearth right in front of the glass. when she gets up, her skin is hot to the touch, but she seems to like it!

My two have gravitated to the stove as well. The little one will lay half on the hearth right in front of the glass. when she gets up, her skin is hot to the touch, but she seems to like it!
I loved watching my cats vary their positions when I had a freestanding burner.

Before the days of flat computer monitors my calico cat would spend her winter roosted on the back of my 19" monitor. That thing threw out a lot of heat.

ab7346d12ebe8d41daed679772c3737d.jpg

30 degrees when I woke up and the furnace was running. Couldn't have that so the stove was lit. It's now 75 downstairs, 68 up[emoji108]
Daaaa-um! Those Jotul's are so beautiful.

Got a bit warm tonight. I've been burning up junk wood lately but it was getting late so I loaded it up with birch this time. Big difference in heating speed!

image.jpeg

Honestly that's a bit warm for me. 240, sure but 280 is kind of crazy. I held the door open for a while before I went in.

Dunno, I'm plenty happy at temps around 65-70* I don't like sweating.

Latest posts

Back