ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Post a picture of your pet.

CentaurG2

CentaurG2

Addicted to ArboristSite
My pet does some good things, but she can not produce eggs. I would wonder do you take your pet(s) cutting wood with you. Does your pet (s) require you to take them for a walk every day. I would really prefer to have both, but could not be responsible for both, Thanks

Around here, chickens are classified as livestock. Comes down to town by-laws governing taxes and how much land you need to own to legally keep them. Horses, oddly enough, are classified as a pet.

CentaurG2

CentaurG2

Addicted to ArboristSite
It takes some time to name an animal. You need to watch them for a bit. I think I would have named her CC. I like chocolate chip better than gravy.

CentaurG2

CentaurG2

Addicted to ArboristSite
I guess Ace will half to do but that crescent moon acrost his chest is almost perfect. I love dogs. I cant keep them anymore as I got real tired of putting them below ground. Chicken or a sheep somehow seems to be a bit easier.

Ted Jenkins

Ted Jenkins

Firewood by TJ
I guess I am not the only fool who likes animals. I try not to bring my apples for the horses, but I can not help it now they won't go away even after throwing sticks at them. Ever try to cut some wood when some trail horse is breathing down your neck. Thanks

Attachments

• KIMG0069.jpg
    KIMG0069.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 14