ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Post a picture of your pet.

sb47

Addicted to ArboristSite
It takes some time to name an animal. You need to watch them for a bit. I think I would have named her CC. I like chocolate chip better than gravy.
I agree but it's bad luck to change there names. She was a easy keeper and I had her for 18 years till one day I found her dead in between two stacks of firewood. She was about 10 years old when I got her so that made her 28 years old. She loved bread. That was her sugar candy. I could bury a bread wrapper in the garbage can and she would dig it out looking for bread. I could go outside and clap my hands and she would always come to me. She always stood facing the southwest so I buried her facing the southwest.

Doorfx

Doorfx

ArboristSite Operative

Watching the herd.

Posted this pic on the 9th and today we had to put him down! A broken heart day.

ChoppyChoppy

ChoppyChoppy

Tree Freak
Our pets do become family and we can get very attached to them. I'm a firm believer that most people don't give animals credit for how intelligent they are. Each one has there own personality and gifts they give us.

Sometimes don't really notice how much they are part of the family till they aren't.

Sure there were times that were frustrating. Like accidents in the house or shop (ruined a Roomba even) or wandering off at -25*, but looking back, they are times I remember.

Everytime I walk by the living room I glance at the couch, sort of expecting he'll be snoozing there.

It's been weird with just one dog, between less noise, and not sharing food scraps or putting out as much food.
My vizsla still is only moderately interested in his food. He ate the whole serving this evening for the first time, but I mixed in some tuna salad.

e
Our pets do become family and we can get very attached to them. I'm a firm believer that most people don't give animals credit for how intelligent they are. Each one has there own personality and gifts they give us.