ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Post a picture of your pet.

eric_271

eric_271

ArboristSite King
My cousin had a parrot that liked to bite people. I caught him sneaking up on me once when I was in a bad mood, and said "try it!"

He stuck his head down, put his wings up, and walked away saying "Ow! Ow! Ow!".

A year later when I visited again, as soon as I walked into the room that he was in, he immediately dropped his head, said "Ow! Ow! Ow!" with his wings out, and walked behind the nearest piece of furniture. They have amazing memories.
I worked a job in Miami years ago and would go fishing on weekends we didn’t work. Gators were everywhere and you could tell which ones had been fed by people. Lol
One day I parked under a tree and looked up and was amazed how many parrots were in it. I found out later they had escaped from pet stores from past hurricanes. There’s a huge breeding population down there now. They are very intelligent and have long lifespans.

Husky Man

Husky Man

Addicted to ArboristSite
Willow is my Stepdaughter’s American Bulldog, but when I am home, I have an extra shadow that is unshakable 48D1C97F-C54D-4E9A-AFB5-D6ABE3F4EDC2.jpeg She Loves going for rides in GranPa’s Big Red Truck

EE9042B5-898D-4026-A175-1657DD7DA963.jpeg
She had some Silly Idea, that if she managed to get into GranPa’s Work Truck on her own, that she would get to go with me

A7EEC326-B71F-4465-8E9F-5BD774C74DDA.jpeg
The girl has No Modesty

D0B2793F-5A9E-45F5-8DB7-9993883F7EC7.jpeg
She may not have any Modesty, but she is HONEST as the day is long. If she has been Naughty while we are gone, she will put herself in her kennel when we get home, doesn’t even wait to get busted

00D436F7-2913-4072-A468-C26C3CD9CFA5.jpeg
poor girl was Lucky she didn’t lose an eye, Emmy was walking her, when the neighbors Pitt Bull got loose, and got a hold of her, fortunately it wasn’t as bad as it could have been

093862D1-ACA3-4F30-8FCA-9D6564EB7C23.jpeg
She may be a little Gender Confused, might be a “She”, but she is all Tomboy, loves going wood cutting, will climb any pile of wood in sight, and has to always “Supervise “ any project that GranPa is working on

Doug

olyman

olyman

Tree Freak
Willow is my Stepdaughter’s American Bulldog, but when I am home, I have an extra shadow that is unshakable View attachment 887018 She Loves going for rides in GranPa’s Big Red Truck

View attachment 887019
She had some Silly Idea, that if she managed to get into GranPa’s Work Truck on her own, that she would get to go with me

View attachment 887020
The girl has No Modesty

View attachment 887021
She may not have any Modesty, but she is HONEST as the day is long. If she has been Naughty while we are gone, she will put herself in her kennel when we get home, doesn’t even wait to get busted

View attachment 887022
poor girl was Lucky she didn’t lose an eye, Emmy was walking her, when the neighbors Pitt Bull got loose, and got a hold of her, fortunately it wasn’t as bad as it could have been

View attachment 887024
She may be a little Gender Confused, might be a “She”, but she is all Tomboy, loves going wood cutting, will climb any pile of wood in sight, and has to always “Supervise “ any project that GranPa is working on

Doug
pit bull needs to be 6 foot under...………….

Husky Man

Husky Man

Addicted to ArboristSite
pit bull needs to be 6 foot under...………….
And the Only reason it isn’t, is because I am not allowed to carry at work, and don’t want to leave my weapon in my vehicle while working. I had just gotten out of my pick up, hadn’t been in the house yet, when Emmy let out the kind of Scream no parent Ever wants to hear. I ran down the street with what I had on me.

That Pitt had Willow by the face, 2 other neighbors were there, Nathan was beating that POS with a Spade, the dog was completely unfazed by it, I grabbed it by the muzzle and rolled my fingers into its mouth, with its lips between my fingers and it’s teeth, they can’t bite you, without biting themselves that way, and squeezed as hard as I could, Justin it’s owner showed up as it let go, and drug it away

Now when I walk Willow, I have a.45ACP in my pocket, with my hand on it until I am well past that house, a second incident would end very differently than the first. That was the second documented attack on another dog by that Pitt, and the county won’t do a Damn thing about it

Doug

Husky Man

Husky Man

Addicted to ArboristSite

Old Maple, it’s a good thing that you live halfway across the country, or I would be tempted to Dog Knap that Golden.

I Love the heck out of my Stepdaughter’s American Bulldog Willow, but Golden Retrievers are my Breed of Choice in Dogs.

There are a lot of Great Dogs out there, but none better than a Golden Retriever, I have had 3, and my First, Barney was the Best Dog I have ever had or been around.

Like Mr Bojangles, from the song, after 20 years, now almost 25 for me, I still grieve for that Dog

I wish that I had more pictures of him, I only have a couple photos, and nothing digital.

Doug

Oldmaple

Oldmaple

Addicted to ArboristSite
Old Maple, it’s a good thing that you live halfway across the country, or I would be tempted to Dog Knap that Golden.

I Love the heck out of my Stepdaughter’s American Bulldog Willow, but Golden Retrievers are my Breed of Choice in Dogs.

There are a lot of Great Dogs out there, but none better than a Golden Retriever, I have had 3, and my First, Barney was the Best Dog I have ever had or been around.

Like Mr Bojangles, from the song, after 20 years, now almost 25 for me, I still grieve for that Dog

I wish that I had more pictures of him, I only have a couple photos, and nothing digital.

Doug
I love the Goldens also. I've had two others, this one is technically my daughters. I won't have another Golden because I won't take care of the fur (I need a Lab). I have some property that I like to go for a walk with the dogs and let them run some. Come back with them full of burs. The Golden I give back to my daughter, the Shepherd is my wife's dog so that goes back to her and tell them both that their dog has burs. The Lab is easy enough to get burs out of, the pointer doesn't have anything stick to him, just to his collar. I do like that song.
1612487399517.png