Post pictures of your new chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet saw.
I'd like one :yes:.
Sure wish they stocked them here in the states.

Hehe... :rolleyes: my guess is you have at least a couple of MS 201 rear-handle somewhere which would be the super deluxe variant.
I'd love a 201 rear-handle but I thought this one would be the best bang for the buck; weight at 3,7kg / 8,16lb dry without bar/chain and is at 1,66kw / 2,25hp without muffler bearings.
A little less power but also a little less weight and at about half the cost compared to the MS 201, suits both my skinny wallet and my bad hip :rolleyes:

Hehe... :rolleyes: my guess is you have at least a couple of MS 201 rear-handle somewhere which would be the super deluxe variant.
I'd love a 201 rear-handle but I thought this one would be the best bang for the buck; weight at 3,7kg / 8,16lb dry without bar/chain and is at 1,66kw / 2,25hp without muffler bearings.
A little less power but also a little less weight and at about half the cost compared to the MS 201, suits both my skinny wallet and my bad hip :rolleyes:
Nope, I only have one, the standard carb version with a muffler mod timing advance and the limiter removed went to Australia, good thing I have the rear handle 200 just in case :).

This thing was at my backdoor at the shop already dismembered today. Came with some safety chains but no bar.
I already have 3 I have no interest to repair.
They were free tho.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
B&E at your house? Or out of tour truck.?

I’ve always wondered where the most common places people steal saws from. I assume out of garages/sheds and such.

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

Stolen right out of my garage while we were home. They used a bolt cutter to cut my cable lock and walked off with it.

I didn't feel quite at home in the "you suck" thread with this, I didn't buy a truck load of used saws for virtually nothing :rolleyes:

I ended up with this saw after reading these pages for some time, it will be my main saw for the rest of my life...
View attachment 779526

I would love to see what you got yourself; big or small, new or old, ported or not. Thanks.
Best 50cc saw out there! Nice pic.

I sold everything, kept the 462. pretty sure people covered that saw. However, found a Duralite.

View attachment 889238View attachment 889237
You sold them all. I never saw one come up for sale.
I've got a set of safety pros on a ported wrap handle 372, they're huge :surprised3:.
We'll still need a picture of the 462 with the new bar. Glad Dave was able to help you out:cheers:.

You sold them all. I never saw one come up for sale.
I've got a set of safety pros on a ported wrap handle 372, they're huge :surprised3:.
We'll still need a picture of the 462 with the new bar. Glad Dave was able to help you out:cheers:.
Very Cool. .. I actually ended up with it from Cowlitz Rigging, one left in .063, semi-skip out for delivery today. Still love this 462!

Latest posts

Back