Post pictures of your new chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@buttercup are you near mandal norway?

Mandal is at the south point of Norway, I was staying there for a technical drawing (CAD) course :rolleyes: for 3 months many years ago. Its a really nice small town with beautiful nature surrounding it. I'm up on the west coast about 9 hours drive.
Makes me curious why you're asking?

Mandal is at the south point of Norway, I was staying there for a technical drawing (CAD) course :rolleyes: for 3 months many years ago. Its a really nice small town with beautiful nature surrounding it. I'm up on the west coast about 9 hours drive.
@Tor R
lives there has a nice husqvarna collection.

Looks like brand new to me o_O
Haha, I cleaned it good. For a pro saw, it didn’t see much use, maybe 2 full days each year? Piston was all scored so did a total strip down and clean before flying with it from the uk to Italy, then to Dubai then to Australia before rebuilding it haha (just finished it a day or two ago) I need to wait for a day that isn’t too hot. There is a total fire ban on at the moment here in Australia (108 Fahrenheit ) so cant even start the darn thing!! Maybe early next week.

Need to tune the saw which is something i’m Learning. I brought a tach and this will be my first saw that I will tune (last Carb I tried in another saw was a China carb one that didn’t work!)

That's a great pic, I'll have to dig up a few saw/Christmas pics with the kids.
What area do you live in.

BC this is my newest addition, sorry about the lighting :eek:.
May run it later today and an ms291 I'm getting ready to list.
Screen Shot 2019-12-09 at 8.57.42 AM.png

Haha, I cleaned it good. For a pro saw, it didn’t see much use, maybe 2 full days each year? Piston was all scored so did a total strip down and clean before flying with it from the uk to Italy, then to Dubai then to Australia before rebuilding it haha (just finished it a day or two ago) I need to wait for a day that isn’t too hot. There is a total fire ban on at the moment here in Australia (108 Fahrenheit ) so cant even start the darn thing!! Maybe early next week.

Need to tune the saw which is something i’m Learning. I brought a tach and this will be my first saw that I will tune (last Carb I tried in another saw was a China carb one that didn’t work!)
I like that one better than the little 170 or 180.
If you get a good carb on that one I'm sure it will do fine in the small stuff.

I like that one better than the little 170 or 180.
If you get a good carb on that one I'm sure it will do fine in the small stuff.
Yeah I have an OEM stihl Zama coming for that 180. This 260 has OEM everything apart from a meteor piston and wrist pin with caber rings :)

Back