Post pictures of your new chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the look to as well as the wide cover, maybe we can get something going for the nuts.
Thanks.

Ran a 28 well in what, certainly not hardwood :eek:, unless it was modded well.

Brought a couple up to get pictures, someone is ready for a new saw.
Not new to me, but they will be to someone :laugh:, or not, either way I'm good!
View attachment 780840

I was just surprised! Stock, & Full skip .., didn't spend a lot of time with it, but? … Anyway, if this is an honest video, claimed stock. Results were close!

I was just surprised! Stock, & Full skip .., didn't spend a lot of time with it, but? … Anyway, if this is an honest video, claimed stock. Results were close!

Says in another one of his videos his 562 was ported by Terry Landrum(previously wicked worksaws), I sold the 361 he did this summer, it was a nice runner.
I was never overly impressed with them, fine for limbing or running a 20 or a 24 for firewooding, but they don't hold rpms well(low torque).
Where I'm at physically I'd rather skip from a 50 to a 70.
Left is a standard 562, right is a wrap with heat.
Screen Shot 2019-12-18 at 8.36.45 AM.png

Says in another one of his videos his 562 was ported by Terry Landrum(previously wicked worksaws), I sold the 361 he did this summer, it was a nice runner.
I was never overly impressed with them, fine for limbing or running a 20 or a 24 for firewooding, but they don't hold rpms well(low torque).
View attachment 780980

Nice! … yeah, the 60cc saw's. idk, its a weird class to me, at least . I sold a 362 "mint for nor nothing" .. just as well, stayed partial to the 70's + ?

Nice! … yeah, the 60cc saw's. idk, its a weird class to me, at least . I sold a 362 "mint for nor nothing" .. just as well, stayed partial to the 70's + ?
Great for a one saw plan for firewood. I could do any of my firewooding with a 60 and be just fine with a 20 for normal cutting and a 24 for an occasional larger log that may need to be hit from both sides. For tree work I like to have something a bit faster in the cut, especially storm damage. I liked running the 555 I had with a 17" Windsor bar, I prefer a 60cc saw with a small mount, 560xp would be a cool saw to have.

View attachment 780980
I've ran a 562 done by Terry. Seems to make a strong saw if it wasn't for his other issues.

View attachment 780980
Nice saws! I didn’t know you had those, wrap with heat, very nice!
What else you got hiding in that basement? Lol:cheers:

Latest posts

Back