Post pictures of your new chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Breeders in the basement - do you have a back door to sneak them in and out, or .... :cool:
I guess, I'm not sure where they all come from :cool:.
No, they all come through the front door and many times come straight to the inspection station, warmer here than in the basement lol.
Screen Shot 2019-12-18 at 8.15.49 PM.png

Great for a one saw plan for firewood. I could do any of my firewooding with a 60 and be just fine with a 20 for normal cutting and a 24 for an occasional larger log that may need to be hit from both sides. For tree work I like to have something a bit faster in the cut, especially storm damage. I liked running the 555 I had with a 17" Windsor bar, I prefer a 60cc saw with a small mount, 560xp would be a cool saw to have.

This is a rare sight, however, speaking of...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HUSQVARNA-...953576?hash=item5472b89a28:g:gW8AAOSw8RRdLdCI

New 560xp Ebay from The Netherlands

Looks cool Ronie. Where did she come across that.
I have been wanting one of the older saws with the tank on top and was looking at it on ebay, just window shopping, and she say's if you want it I'll get it for one of your Christmas presents. I've got the best wife!

Back