Post pictures of your new chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, come clean on the partner, I see it down there :cool:.
Pretty sure I see a 3750 :), and an Ohio State hat :eek:.

Lol, good eye there, Brett.
That's a 7000 Partner, basically all new internals. Good saw.
The BadBoy 3750 was just ported by Kensie. That thing is wicked for a 60cc saw.
The Ohio State that is sitting on my stepfather's Stihl S10 as a tribute. He passed away last year. We always went back and forth as I'm a big Wolverine fan and being from Ohio he liked the Buckeyes.

How's the weather back there?

Lol, good eye there, Brett.
That's a 7000 Partner, basically all new internals. Good saw.
The BadBoy 3750 was just ported by Kensie. That thing is wicked for a 60cc saw.
The Ohio State that is sitting on my stepfather's Stihl S10 as a tribute. He passed away last year. We always went back and forth as I'm a big Wolverine fan and being from Ohio he liked the Buckeyes.

How's the weather back there?
Thanks.
That's a cool ole partner. Did you get the 5000 that was north of Lansing, I can't remember.
Did he tell you that a guy offered him a clutch cover with a brake for that thing :innocent:.
Sorry about your loss. We have the same thing going here as all the inlaws are from Ohio, the wife graduated from Eastern, she was there on a full ride basketball scholarship so we like eastern a lot. I honestly couldn't care a lick as I pretty much cheer for whoever makes a good play, sometimes it gets me in trouble.
We're finally getting a bit of winter weather, I cant remember a warmer January. You still on the island.

Thanks.
That's a cool ole partner. Did you get the 5000 that was north of Lansing, I can't remember.
Did he tell you that a guy offered him a clutch cover with a brake for that thing :innocent:.
Sorry about your loss. We have the same thing going here as all the inlaws are from Ohio, the wife graduated from Eastern, she was there on a full ride basketball scholarship so we like eastern a lot. I honestly couldn't care a lick as I pretty much cheer for whoever makes a good play, sometimes it gets me in trouble.
We're finally getting a bit of winter weather, I cant remember a warmer January. You still on the island.

Thank-you,
I never made it up there to get that 5000. I already had three to ship back.
Still on the Big Island. We bought the two acres next to us so now I live on four.
It's so nice.

Thank-you,
I never made it up there to get that 5000. I already had three to ship back.
Still on the Big Island. We bought the two acres next to us so now I live on four.
It's so nice.
Welcome.
Bummer, cool little saw, it can take some time getting them ready for the ride.
That's great, congrats.

Echo cs490 new to me.

The 3 Poland are saws I just finished fixing up. One just carb, fuel lines, and ignition module. The other two carb, cylinder/jug, and fuel lines to make them all 42cc saws.

I had a lot of fun learning and they are fairly easy to work on.

Attachments

• 20200216_211950.jpg
    20200216_211950.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 16

Latest posts

Back