Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stacked the first face cord before noon but since that area gets lots of sun, I'll wait until later before I start on the second face cord with pictures going up tonight.

We had some pretty good rains come through after I stacked the second load this afternoon so I'll finish this tomorrow.

Attachments

• 101_9422.JPG
    101_9422.JPG
    727.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 101_9423.JPG
    101_9423.JPG
    477.6 KB · Views: 38
I filled the 10-20 shed up, tossed some on top of the stacked stuff but still ran out of room. So I got the 10-20 car port from Harbor Freight. I used self tapping screws to hold it together and 10' spikes to hold it down. Still splitting more tomorrow. This pile I just tossed wood in not stacking. This wood for next year. My goal is to have 16 cord before the years over.

002.JPG

I filled the 10-20 shed up, tossed some on top of the stacked stuff but still ran out of room. So I got the 10-20 car port from Harbor Freight. I used self tapping screws to hold it together and 10' spikes to hold it down. Still splitting more tomorrow. This pile I just tossed wood in not stacking. This wood for next year. My goal is to have 16 cord before the years over.

View attachment 749660
no duct tape or bungees ???...you should be ashamed of yourself... just kidding, looks great..:rock::rock::givebeer:

View attachment 749660
Lots of work there.
How long of splits can you fit in your stove.

Welcome.
Did you mill the wood yourself.
Any pictures of the whole thing.
Dutch Amish milled the local White Pine at 5/4 thick for the boards and battens.
Pressure treated 6x6 posts and pressure treated 2x10 built up beams ring the structure.
Roof trusses at 18" O/C and 4' bigfoot footings under the 10 posts.
Green metal roofing and aluminum vented soffit all around and under the 2 car ports.
Aluminum eaves trough and downspouts.
Whole thing cost $13,000 including labor.

Dutch Amish milled the local White Pine at 5/4 thick for the boards and battens.
Pressure treated 6x6 posts and pressure treated 2x10 built up beams ring the structure.
Roof trusses at 18" O/C and 4' bigfoot footings under the 10 posts.
Green metal roofing and aluminum vented soffit all around and under the 2 car ports.
Aluminum eaves trough and downspouts.
Whole thing cost $13,000 including labor.
Wow, did you get a little carried away, or was that the plan all along.
They are usually priced pretty good, you got a lot of goodies on it.

Back