• ArboristSite has decided that due to the abusive interactions users are having with each other in the political forum, we will no longer be providing a place to talk politics on this forum. Any political posts will be deleted once discovered or reported to us. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

cantoo

cantoo

Addicted to ArboristSite
Website
Visit site
Darn the other pictures didn't load.

Attachments

svk

Saw Hoarder
cantoo

cantoo

Addicted to ArboristSite
Website
Visit site
The blue machine hardly sees any use so I'm gathering some wood sized for it. Spent about 4 hours in the bush today to get this laying here. Started in a new section of the bush due to all the warm weather and mud everywhere else. Was a bit of a distance to drag them but at least it wasn't real muddy. The snowy pics are of my splitting area this morning.

Attachments

dave_dj1

dave_dj1

Addicted to ArboristSite
The blue machine hardly sees any use so I'm gathering some wood sized for it. Spent about 4 hours in the bush today to get this laying here. Started in a new section of the bush due to all the warm weather and mud everywhere else. Was a bit of a distance to drag them but at least it wasn't real muddy. The snowy pics are of my splitting area this morning.
Are you selling wood or is that all for your own consumption? Nice list of equipment!