Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've started the to do list (painting) but around June 20 we decided we would get a RTV-X1100C from our local Kubota dealer with a Boss V-Plow. The RTV has a scheduled delivery date tomorrow so hopefully I have some pictures hauling some shoulder season over to be stacked.

The wife wanted to keep the Rhino so maybe the new rig is hers. :cry:

Had one do that to me a couple years ago. I had my helmet on with screen mask, and safety glasses. It was like a delayed reaction from a nearby dead tree. The tree I cut down had already hit the ground, and I took a step or two when it came down and caught me right across the clavicle between shoulder and ear. Probably stunned me more than hurt, but it did hurt. I set the saw down and then sat myself down to get my wits about me, and confirm that nothing was broken. As already said, nice reminder, that it's not all over when the intended hits the ground.

It showed up a little late but we have it. The young man that delivered it took a ride with me so we could take on a few hills, I learned real quick that even when you have it in low 4WD going up a hill, you don't push the gas pedal to the floor. It walked up the two hills without a problem once I was driving it the proper way.

I didn't do any work with it, we were by the Brook watching some family fish, when we left they had some brook trout and the father even caught a 10 inch small mouth bass that went back in the Brook.

I took some pictures but the sun makes it look faded in two of the pictures. The A/C in this thing is really good.

Attachments

• 104_0576.JPG
    104_0576.JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 104_0577.JPG
    104_0577.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 104_0578.JPG
    104_0578.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 36
It showed up a little late but we have it. The young man that delivered it took a ride with me so we could take on a few hills, I learned real quick that even when you have it in low 4WD going up a hill, you don't push the gas pedal to the floor. It walked up the two hills without a problem once I was driving it the proper way.

I didn't do any work with it, we were by the Brook watching some family fish, when we left they had some brook trout and the father even caught a 10 inch small mouth bass that went back in the Brook.

I took some pictures but the sun makes it look faded in two of the pictures. The A/C in this thing is really good.
Post like yours makes me wish there was an "Envious" button and not just a "Like" button. Good luck with your new firewood assistant

Back