Potato patch

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting to look a little more like a tater patch now. Did notice that they were getting a bit of a yellow tinge to them.

Attachments

• 2016-06-05 001 004.JPG
    2016-06-05 001 004.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 10
well, did you? if it was mine, I would wait... til they start to die down... but hey, it's not mine! lol

Not yet, Still to busy doing hay, Actually we just finished here today, now I have to move a couple miles down the road to another farm and start all over again. Might try do pull a couple up tomorrow if I think about it, Will show the results if they are worth showing.

Not yet, Still to busy doing hay, Actually we just finished here today, now I have to move a couple miles down the road to another farm and start all over again. Might try do pull a couple up tomorrow if I think about it, Will show the results if they are worth showing.

show us even if they r not, telling us how long since planted, etc... :)

:yes: pix, too... with new camera! ;)

Made time to pull 3 plants up today, and here are the results, surprised me! We planted them about the first or second week in April. They will be on my plate in the dinner thread.

Attachments

• 2013-02-06 001 001.JPG
    2013-02-06 001 001.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
Made time to pull 3 plants up today, and here are the results, surprised me! We planted them about the first or second week in April. They will be on my plate in the dinner thread.

perfect spuds! perfect pix, omg amberg, u picked up on that new camera real fast...

what kind of spuds are they?

WOW, and u got an entire field of them... down here when we talk gardens and plots and space... now we refer things to as:

"yes, its going to be almost as big as one of amberg's patches"... lol

believe it!!! :D

perfect spuds! perfect pix, omg amberg, u picked up on that new camera real fast...

what kind of spuds are they?

WOW, and u got an entire field of them... down here when we talk gardens and plots and space... now we refer things to as:

"yes, its going to be almost as big as one of amberg's patches"... lol

believe it!!! :D

I think he said they were kennebecs,

So far I have not dropped the new camera!!!

Latest posts

Back