• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Poulan 2000 - Super Nice, Very Clean $50

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoshRountree

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
IMG_20200912_102801.jpg
My uncle had this saw and was cleaning out. I just couldn't let them get rid of it when I knew someone would want it.

It's super nice and clean, barely ran at all. Still has original everything - bar, chain, and case.

I pulled on it, but it wouldn't start. I bet it needs the carb gone through.

I won't ship, but will meet you within probably 30 miles. I'm in Ashe County NC, but close to Boone. Boone's zip code is 28607.

I hope it finds a happy home. We ran a lot of Poulans when I was growing up cutting fire wood...

Since someone has to drive to get this hopefully $50 will make it worth the gas.

If it doesn't sell for $50 I'll put it on the shelf and go through when my kids grows up.

View attachment 854516
My uncle had this saw and was cleaning out. I just couldn't let them get rid of it when I knew someone would want it.

It's super nice and clean, barely ran at all. Still has original everything - bar, chain, and case.

I pulled on it, but it wouldn't start. I bet it needs the carb gone through.

I won't ship, but will meet you within probably 30 miles. I'm in Ashe County NC, but close to Boone. Boone's zip code is 28607.

I hope it finds a happy home. We ran a lot of Poulans when I was growing up cutting fire wood...

Since someone has to drive to get this hopefully $50 will make it worth the gas.

If it doesn't sell for $50 I'll put it on the shelf and go through when my kids grows up.
Keep it
handy lightweight saw.

I'd love to, but between work, a family, and everything else my chainsawing isn't what it used to be. I've got a Stihl 028 Wood Boss in parts from 2 years ago I still haven't put back together....

Hoping someone has the time to run the 2000....

Back