Poulan 26 10R wood splitter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm looking for the Hyd pump- was given the whole splitter, it works well but leaks- part # 58006 Style B Pump- something internal let loose- any help on finding one? tried a few Repair shops around here but was told it is to small of a job to fix-

WI. one of the bolts holding it all togeather( 4 ) snapped off inside , leaks from the loosen bolt

THX

10 ton, replaced with a 5.5 Honda- If you look at the picture with the Bolt slid out I'm guessing a total of 4". I just pushed it in, no threads to tighten someone tried to either tighten it in to much or snapped it off down by the threaded part that goes thru the pump- the other 3 are tight.

It's a 11GPM pump according to the manual-

Attachments

• poulan woodchippera.jpg
    poulan woodchippera.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 20
  • Poulan woodchipper 2.jpg
    Poulan woodchipper 2.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 21
  • Poulan woodchipper 3.jpg
    Poulan woodchipper 3.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 16
  • poulanwoodchipper4.jpg
    poulanwoodchipper4.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 17
I don't think you are going to find the exact pump you have but if you look at Surplus center in Lincoln Ne item 9-7503-11 it's a 11 GPM two stage pump that should work well with the engine you have. You may have to do some hose changing but it should bolt up to your pump mount.

Back