• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Poulan 3400 $100 Shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bump, need some cash to pay off my truck, almost there! Ill take it apart this weekend and get it back running good before its sold.
Hello All, I am a brand new member looking for a saw to do a little horizontal milling. I have a little homelite e-z that I inherited and I like it because it starts when I need it.
I am not a saw guy by any means , but do like the vintage stuff way better than plastic. I am interested in this saw if it meets a few criteria, 1. I need it running good as I am not saw motor guy 2. Does it have auto oiler? 3. Can I put a 20" or 24" bar on this saw for easy ripping in super dry cedar? If it will meet these criteria I will buy this saw. Is this saw 56cc?
Thanks for listening
I am located in Montana
Gordon

Unfortunately this saw is sold haven't had time to change the listing, but if you're wanting to do any type of Milling you will need a much larger saw than a 56 CC saw, they aren't strong enough to cut with the grain for considerable periods of time

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately this saw is sold haven't had time to change the listing, but if you're wanting to do any type of Milling you will need a much larger saw than a 56 CC saw, they aren't strong enough to cut with the grain for considerable periods of time

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk
Sorry, did not realize it was sold----seemed like it was still available
Gordon

Latest posts

Back