• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Poulan 3450 "Video Running"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ronie

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I just picked this up. It's in very good shape for it's age. It' looks complete except for the bar plates. The piston looks like it has some carbon or light score marks. If I was going to keep it I would pull the jug and clean the piston up. 200 psi compression. I adjusted the carb a little, it was very rich, but didn,t spend but a moment on it. If anyone buys it they will need to tune it. Sold as is. The chain has a little life left in it, but not much. $100 plus shipping. If there's no interest by tomorrow, the 3rd, I'm going to mark it as sold and put a little work into it.

thumbnail_IMG_1645.jpg thumbnail_IMG_1641.jpg thumbnail_IMG_1639.jpg thumbnail_IMG_1637.jpg thumbnail_IMG_1636.jpg thumbnail_IMG_1635.jpg thumbnail_IMG_1634.jpg thumbnail_IMG_1630.jpg

Sale is no longer pending, I didn't notice that there maybe a chip at the top of the piston, or it could be carbon. I'm just going to pull the jug and have a look. So it's no longer for sale.

Back