• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Poulan 3750

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicksdakota

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have a nice Poulan Tim Allen Bad Boy edition 3750 that I'm considering selling. Could anyone give me advice on the best places to sell it and also advice on what most of them bring? Thanks in advance. I will need to clean it up before selling but I have attached a couple pictures.

KHvhXaD.jpg

MvF3oUq.jpg

It starts, runs and oils correctly. To the best of my knowledge it is a very good saw that is in good physical condition as well.

I've sold guessing 10 or so of these. Here is just one of many places to sell at. Ebay brings the big bucks from the folks that must have every nickle from something.
Plus lot bigger crowd of buyers. Saying that, I wont sell there myself. Prefer to sell to folks for less myself then use ebay to sell through. Plus they take alot of the $.

GLWS. If you want a idea on what I would list that one for just PM. ;)

Couple I sold this year.

pta18.JPG p37e59v.jpg

These are great saws, unfortunately, they dont bring the premium price that some other saws manufacturers bring, even though this particular saw would hold its own against any other with the same cc, realistically, this would outperform them if tuned properly, i would say $250 and go from there but it may take a while, and also ebay sucks, dont give them your money, just my 2 cents.

Latest posts

Back