• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Poulan 3800 (very low hours)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon1212

Riff Raff Fart Knocker from other Forum's.
Reaction score
As the title says, this saw is a very low hours of use saw.
When I received it the tank lip was cracked from the cap/ plug being cross threaded.
I replaced the fuel tank, lines, and duckbill vent. It starts, revs, idles, and oils well.20150411_185345.jpg 20150411_183128.jpg 20150411_183037.jpg 20150411_183106.jpg 20150411_183022.jpg
As you can see in the pictures it only has a few wear spots on the bottom of the saw, and on scratch on the front of the case.

I am asking for $240/shipped via FedEx to the lower 48 States. PayPal preferred.

Prove it Jon! Not speculation, PROOF! You know, evidence, the stuff that holds up in court. Not just silly speculative babble based on the notion that "My saw sure has a lot of paint on it, must never have been used"

When I received it the tank lip was cracked from the cap/ plug being cross threaded.
I replaced the fuel tank, lines, and duckbill vent.
Will you be including all the old parts in with the purchase of the saw?

It starts, revs, idles, and oils well.
I don't believe you, video please, you must wear light blue denim cutoff shorts, boat shoes, no shirt and a can of PBR. Otherwise it will be disregarded.

View attachment 418769 View attachment 418770 View attachment 418771 View attachment 418772 View attachment 418773
As you can see in the pictures it only has a few wear spots on the bottom of the saw, and on scratch on the front of the case.
Obviously you and I are looking at two different saws here. I have sent you an email with blown up photographs attached. All damage is pinpointed IN RED! I've been working for hours (NOT FOUR EITHER! I"VE LOST COUNT) now.

I am asking for $240/shipped via FedEx to the lower 48 States. PayPal preferred.
Too much. I can only offer $238 at the most

I don't believe you, video please, you must wear light blue denim cutoff shorts, boat shoes, no shirt and a can of PBR. Otherwise it will be disregarded.

View attachment 418769 View attachment 418770 View attachment 418771 View attachment 418772 View attachment 418773
Obviously you and I are looking at two different saws here. I have sent you an email with blown up photographs attached. All damage is pinpointed IN RED! I've been working for hours (NOT FOUR EITHER! I"VE LOST COUNT) now.

You forgot to mention the wallet chain, and headband................Prick!

What a letdown. I can't believe I took you off of "ignore" to read that moronic drivel. Well, it's back to the world of "invisible to me" for you. Prick!

---------
Prove it Jon! Not speculation, PROOF! You know, evidence, the stuff that holds up in court. Not just silly speculative babble based on the notion that "My saw sure has a lot of paint on it, must never have been used"

I replaced the fuel tank, lines, and duckbill vent.
Will you be including all the old parts in with the purchase of the saw?

It starts, revs, idles, and oils well.

--- So what's your point?:popcorn2:

For the price of $250/shipped, I'll include this set up.
20150413_115634.jpg
NOS Tsumura Rotary Tip 16" 3/8 050 bar, and a 60 drive link loop of Stihl 33 RS. I used the bar, and chain to make a couple of test cuts. This is an A176 (precursor to the D176) mount. It fits this saw, as well as many others that take a D176.

Back