• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Want to Sell Poulan 505

Bill G

Bill G

Addicted to ArboristSite
Here is a Poulan 505 that came from the park service I used to work for. I used it as a firewood saw but shelved it 2 winters ago. I figure $500 is fair

Bill G

Bill G

Addicted to ArboristSite
Bill has some very nice saws, incredible collection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I enjoyed searching them out and running them. The 505 is a well made saw. I remember seeing them at the Farm Progresss Show years ago when there were at least 6 manufacturers represented. Now if you go to a show there is Stihl

JeremiahJohnson

JeremiahJohnson

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
I enjoyed searching them out and running them.
I enjoy the search the most, the find, getting them. Then getting them cutting again and then into the right collectors hands. I just dont collect.

One saw I have only seen 4 of and now have owned 2 of them. One guy contacted me and said I been looking for said saw 2 years. I told him I aint married to any dang chainsaw. Sold it to him for what I had in it after fixing as a runner.