• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Poulan 5200

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, there was a GTG this past Saturday with 80+ in attendance from approximately 18 states and there was a BP-1 being run there.

There are at least 4 guys that attend/have attended Baraboo with BP-1's. I am not sure if I can think of a saw that has not been there at some point. I know there are some just cannot think of one now.

Are you close enough to pick it up? I would take it..

Not conveniently close it's about 2 hours one way. I could try and make it down there but I'm not in town. I have a 62 I picked up off Craigslist the week before that one appeared. If it's there when I get back I'll try and swing by if you're interested

Not conveniently close it's about 2 hours one way. I could try and make it down there but I'm not in town. I have a 62 I picked up off Craigslist the week before that one appeared. If it's there when I get back I'll try and swing by if you're interested

Thanks, we'll see if they even reply. My daughter used to live in Austin and still has friends there and my wife has a friend in Collage station so maybe somthing will work. If it does it does if it don't it dont.

I also have a 62 here waiting patiantly in the project line, along with others. LOL

Thanks, we'll see if they even reply. My daughter used to live in Austin and still has friends there and my wife has a friend in Collage station so maybe somthing will work. If it does it does if it don't it dont.

I also have a 62 here waiting patiantly in the project line, along with others. LOL

Yeh that 82 looks like it's in good condition too

Back